Jag kan inte konfigurera mitt elpris

App is pulling spot prices from Nordpool, but those numbers do not contain VAT nor the service providers fees. Hence the possibility to personalise.

Electricity Meters have no idea about any prices.

It worked by killing the app, thanks for the pointer. I have left the ‘VAT factor’ and the ‘extras’ fields empty even though it says ‘required’. The app still shows now the Nordpool prices on the graphs, which is what I wanted. Maybe we should remove the ‘required’ note from those fields to avoid confusion.

Slightly digressing here: Could you add a better name/explanation as to what the ‘imps/kWh’ option means and how that affects the app/graphs? This option shows up in the same General menu where the ‘Price provider’ is?

Regards/

Not all meters blinks/flashes the LED with 1000 imps/kWh, so you can apply the factor to power and usage by selecting what’s right for your meter.

Apologies, but I didn’t quite understand what this is all about. Where exactly does this setting affect us users? Do the dashboards in the app change if we change this setting?
How do I know what is the right settings for my electricity meter?

Thank you.

This is only relevant if you are using LED Blink only, i.e. not the HAN port.
On most meters, the imps/kWh is printed nearby the LED pulse.

Hej! Jag kan inte heller spara ändringar i elpriset. Har dödat appen och försökt igen, men ändringarna sparas inte. Det är alltid inställt på SE4.

Hej! Det syns ingen enkel förklaring från serversidan. Vilket är ditt riktiga elprisområde?

mvh Andrea

Hej! Det är SE3.

Mvh
Janne

Understood, thank you for the explanation.

Ändrat från serversidan. Starta om appen så bör du få priser för SE3.

mvh Andrea

Japp, nu funkar det. tack för hjälpen!

Mvh
Janne

Jag lyckas inte ändra elpris från Default SE4 till SE3 i appen (IOS 1.18.2). Händer inget, hur gör man?
mvh Richard

Hej Ricky,
Settings - Hemma - Allmänt - Elpris hos - Default - sen väljer du SE3 och trycker på Spara-knappen. Kontrollera att det står SE3 i mindre text under Default.
Gå sedan tillbaka till Hem-fliken och gör Swipe-down-to-Refresh, så bör det vara elpriser för SE3 som visas.
Jag ändrar till SE3 från serversidan för säkerhets skull, men kolla gärna om du får det att funka från din sida?

mvh Andrea

Hej,
Har gjort precis som du beskriver med det funkar inte i appen. Men genom att du har ändrat på servern så har jag nu SE3, tack!
Mvh Richard